The corona virus also reached our country at the end of February. Since then, the measures have followed one another quickly. This affects all branches, including the real estate market. We keep a close eye on developments and reporting and critically examine the consequences for consumers, brokers and appraisers.
- Many brokers offer virtual viewings.
- We limit each viewing to a maximum of 2 people.
- The owner of the house is not at home during a viewing.
- When anyone has a cold a viewing will be canceled.
- We don’t shake hands.
- Door handles and handrails are disinfected before every viewing.
- We supply gloves.
- We ask whether buyers to touch as little as possible in the house (taps, light switches, etc.).
- We keep 1.5 meters away.
- We will not allow the viewing to take longer than necessary.
When following these measures strictly, the house viewings can be done in a safe and efficient way. Thank you for your cooperation.