Getting on the property ladder in Utrecht
Are you currently either renting a house or on the edge of moving to the Western/Central part of the Netherlands? Not really necessary to live in Amsterdam but looking for better and affordable options around Amsterdam? Would the historical city of Utrecht seem an attractive option to you? Then you might (or better: should) consider buying a property in Utrecht instead of spending a large amount every month on a costly rental…
Some advantages of buying a property in Utrecht instead of renting
You can count on:
- significant tax incentives
- less expenses for a same type of home or
- a much larger home at the same monthly costs
- no yearly rental increase
- the possibility to rent out in the future
- the possibility to have the current low interest rate fixed for many years
- freedom to make any changes to the property
- long-term benefits of building up your personal capital
Location, prices and property type will be most important criteria to sort out
With ExpatPurchase at your side you will very soon have an overview of any chances, possibilities and essential information when looking for the best mix of location, price and property type. We have assisted many happy clients in the past and look forward to be at your service too!
ExpatPurchase specializes in assisting expatriates when buying a property in Utrecht. We only charge for our services on successful completion of your property purchase.